Subject: Re: Trade em.

absolutely I agree. Even if GS wants lottery protect for it's pick
(like Nuggets), I would do it. Next year's draft should be PG heavy. I
can live with Palacio/brown/Herren combo.

for how to horde draft picks, see Orlando. Every year now, they've got
at least 2 first round picks. Houston is learning the same thing. We
should.