Smoke? Genious? or Stupidity ? O'Brien says he's not looking for a center

Celtics: According to the Boston Globe, Celtics coach Jim O'Brien isn't focusing in on a center in this years' draft. ''People will say we don't have a great center, but we have three centers that we're very happy with,'' said O'Brien. ''When we're looking at any center in the draft, we would have to say how long would it take somebody to become our starting center. If the answer is not in the foreseeable future, then I don't think we would take that player.''