No Subject

I think AW would his butt with Tim Grover and MJ is a prelude to more
good things to come. I really believe this 01/02 would be AW breakout
season. You can already tell from his demeanor ever since Ricky left.

Trading AW would be a HUGE mistake. If AW is traded this draft, I
think we will lose Pierce too. You'll likely see Pierce going about
his extension much like Vince Carter with Toronto - hanging them by
the balls!

I really hope this Gasol thing is just a smokescreen, pushing better
players down to us. I just couldn't imagine some spainish person
playing defense. My dictionary of a spainaird (not the Gladiator man)
is "don't worry, we got time".

We need to draft "defense-first" kind of player.