Re: Sportstalk: Celtics going hard for Gasol

 <Celtic4Hire@aol.com> stated

I think the Gasol business is all a smokescreen. The Celts are looking to
move up to get someone else. I think it is Diop. Diop is scheduled to work
out for the 3 teams above the Celts and just after the Griz pick. Therefore,
you probably have to move up to 6 to be sure to get him.

>I have to agree. I would not think they would be so stupid to show their
cards only to have a Dallas take the guy with the previous pick. I am not
sure if Diop is the pick. I still think we need to do whatever it takes to
make a move move with the Wizards or Clippers pick and take Brown or Curry.
I just read Paul Pierce is doing a BB clinic here locally in  So. Cal.a few
weeks.

John