Re: Sportstalk: Celtics going hard for Gasol

I also think this Gasol thing by Wallace is a smokescreeen. Remember
Nowitzski's time? It was so secret, only some time AFTER the draft do
we know that Pitino worked him out IN europe or that we were so hot
for him.

Today, this Gas thing is so public (from sources related to celtics -
May/Globe/Wallace).

I just don't think Celtics is just standing pat with all 3 picks. I
think likely Wallace would do what Houston did unto Bucks last season,
ala Rockets trading it's no.9 for Bucks' no.15 + next years no.1.

I think if we trade up, it will for a top 3 pick. If we trade down, it
will be a either 10 or 11 for a later pick + next year's no.1

Wallace, don't dissapoint us.