Re: 7mil for Palacio.....!

when first i saw 7mil for 2 year, i was flabbergasted! Palacio, in terms of
games played in the NBA, has still not warrant these sort of money , imo.
however, wallace and team , has a closer view than us outsiders, so probably
thinks it is money well spent.

I agree that the amount of money is not a concern, as long as it fits the
salary cap. I think the length of the deal is most important and in this case
it is a very favourable 2 year deal only. If Palacio pans out, his deal would
coincide with the end of contracts of R. Brown and Kenny Anderson. maybe, he is
our point guard of the future, lets wait and see. maybe Wallace want to avert a
Cassel-like kind of distraction, should Milt play up to expectation.

I think the *bad point* about this big money signing is that should Milt
performs, he would warrant a even BIGGER deal in 2 years time.

kevin