Joe Johnson gets high praise

Bulpett's C-Notes
http://www.bostonherald.com/sport/basketball/cnotes07172001.htm
Johnson displayed a nice grasp of the game's nuances on his way to 13
points, eight rebounds and four assists in 32 minutes, while Brown hit
3-of-5 3-pointers in his 16-point, 10-rebound, four-steal evening. Forte
had two points, three rebounds, an assist and a steal in 19 minutes.

Johnson got O'Brien's highest praise.
``I thought Joe Johnson played very well,'' O'Brien said. ``He might not
have been as outstanding as Kedrick's 3s, but I thought Joe Johnson, of all
our players, really played within himself and made intelligent plays
offensively and defensively the whole night. I don't remember him making a
mistake. I would like all of our players to be as unselfish as Joe Johnson.''

---