Re: Oakley traded back to the Bulls . . .

"Liles, Donald" wrote:

> I wonder if this was another trade that isn't official until 7/18?
> Then they could get away with announcing a trade that would occur after
> that date wouldn't they? Heck, based on that, Rahim could still get dealt
> to the Celtics before Friday next week. (just kidding)

No, no.... Otherwise if that trade wasn't announced and accepted by the NBA
then Ty Chandler wouldn't be able to play for the Bulls in summer league. For
the other perspective see Jamaal Tinsley who is going to be a Pacer just as
soon as the Rahim trade is announced.