a sort of related question

Hey folks.  I am a long time lurker who enjoys the comments/analysis and
rarely comments myself.  I have a Microsoft Outlook question that I hope
someone can answer.

Can I configure outlook to automatically remove emails from this discussion
group when I hit the "delete" key?  What is does right now is place them in
the "delete" folder with all of my business related emails.  I do not want
to permanently remove the business related emails, but I do the C's related
stuff.

Any help would be appreciated!  Right now I spend a lot of time going thru
my delete file and individually removing them.

Thanks.

J. Mark Estepp, Chair
Department of Technology
Appalachian State University