Re: Bryant Stith info

reading into herald's info, I think Wallace offered a 1 year deal, and
Stith (naturally) liked a multi year deal.

"Utah has expressed some interest in Bryant Stith, and the Jazz may be
able to beat the Celtics if they go multiple years."

I like Wallace so far. If it were Pitino, he would have gone Rhandy
Brown style "3 year deal with player option on year 3".

Wallace knows his stuff.