Re: Bryant Stith info

It make sense to me becos:

1) Stith is a smart and classy veteran, he will be a good * role
model* , (ala Antonio Davis to Al Harrington) to our 3 rooks.

2) Stith's court smarts are needed in crunch time or close games.

3) Stith still got mojo.

4) I think Stith is the stabilising influence on the court.

5) PR wise, Wallace and Celtics GOT to make an offer, as the Cs have
been praising Stith all year long.

Of course, I am only in favour of a 1 year deal, no longer than that.
But for Stith's sake, I wish him well and some contender (Utah?) would
step in with a multi year offer.