Re: Couple trade idea's BOS/Atlanta

Kevin Lok sated;

> I think Nazr is valuable now to the Hawks, playing C to Theo's PF and
SAR's SF. Seems like a very potent frontline, on paper. Even if Nazr forces
his way to Boston, I think Hawks would want (at least) a Pot + pick.

This makes sense. Mohammed forcing a move is about the only way it could
happen unless there is a multi-team trade where they would get a 5. Who
knows if Ratliff will fully recover or become another Jayson Williams.
Didn't he have injury problems in Detroit?   I would consider giving up next
years #1 and VP . Do we really need, or have room for,  5-6 players with 1-3
years experience? Unless there are some trades involving Moiso and the draft
picks that could happen before the deadline.

But as someone mentioned has Mohammed really proved he can give us anything
VP or Battie can't? He did play well against Shaq in a few games.

As you mention with Anderson we are out in 2 years which may be what we need
to have any chance to get Duncan if he chooses to opt out. So maybe an
Anderson for Coleman makes more sense we need to manage our cap room as
other are.

I heard Jerome Williams is considering Philly.