Re: Couple trade idea's BOS/Atlanta

>From: "John Lyell" <johnlyell@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Couple trade idea's BOS/AtlantaIf Atlanta is really looking for a point =
>I would think they would take an Eisley with a much lower salary unless =
>they can get rid of salary like a Henderson,  as you mention.

Eisley's costs per season might be lower than Kenny's, but Kenny's on
a shorter leash.

Eisley on 42mil/7years (I think 6 years left on the contract), and
Kenny only good for 17mil/2year.

Moreover, Eisley (non)performance during Mavs' playoff run, really
dropped his value. Has potential to be a cap albatross.

>Isn't Kukoc a free agent ?

Kukoc signed similar money as Mercer, 28mil/4year, with 3 years left.
I think our draft picks will give similar qualities, at a drastically
reduced rate.

>Someone's statement of Mohammed staying now the Wright has gone makes =
>sense unless Nazr just chooses  not to resign like Wright did with the =
>Clippers and forces a trade. With Wright gone this actually could help =
>him in forcing a sign and trade deal. =20

I think Nazr is valuable now to the Hawks, playing C to Theo's PF and
SAR's SF. Seems like a very potent frontline, on paper.

Even if Nazr forces his way to boston, I think Hawks would want (at
least) a Pot + pick.

>Anderson and Battie or VP for Mohammed and Henderson would seem feasible =
>if they really want Kenny. Anything is possible. Getting Mohammed and =
>Kukoc would be great but we would probably have to give up Johnson or =
>Brown in the package and they would probably be able to get a veteran =
>elsewhere.

Trading Kenny Anderson is desirable but difficult. We've got to take
back 7-8mil of similar salary to match. Included might be even longer
salary contracts/burdens. I don't think the Cs wants that. Another 2
years of Kenny, we'll be off the hook. Cs managment has been saying
kenny going to be returning to form next season. Maybe we should wait
til next Feb dateline to see if we can salvage something.

I think the best scenario the Cs wish for in any trade of Kenny is
just to get back a 1 year contract player + a 1st round pick.

Maybe Wallace already put such word out on the market.