Re: C's vs. Suns (was Re: Don't sweat it Jeff)

Go Celts.  Even though I think they will make the
playoffs, I did not expect them to pull this game out,
especially after learning that Jason Kidd would play.
But we kicked em good.  I like how Palacio, Potapenko,
and Eric Williams stepped up.  Williams, however, did
sprain his ankle near the end.  I hope it isn't
serious.

The fans at the Fleet Center should NOT have booed
Jason Kidd like that.  At least those drunk morons
weren't booing their own home team, but I thought
booing Kidd was inappropriate.  Stupid fans.