The Win

It was a very good game.  I don't think the Celts are trying to show it was Pitino's fault, I think they're just being better coached.  They seem to respect O'Brien and he has the right approach.  In an interview with Kenny before the game tonight he said you don't have to worry about being sat if you make a mistake.  They're playing defense, they're running - they're a happier bunch.  The tension seems to be gone.  No surprise to me at all.

Tonight they started to lose their big lead and it was mentioned the Suns are very capable of eating up a deficit in a hurry.  Well, the Celts dug in and it didn't happen.  Speaking for myself, I'm back to looking forward to the games as I haven't for a long, long time.
Dorine