Now that's a good game

Now, that is a good game.  A close game, won by a big third quarter.
Both Walker and Pierce at least 50% shooting.  Walker with 13 rebounds.
Now this is good.  Earlier this year, we would have folded in the 3rd
quarter.  So, whether it is Pitino gone, players trying to prove it was
him, or O'Brien doing a good job, I don't know.  But, I would be very
happy to see efforts like this every night!

Can anyone who watches the games live or on tv tell me why Pierce
doesn't seem to get to the line very often?  He's no Adrian Dantley eh?
:-)

--
R. Bentz Kirby
bocelts@usit.net