ESPN article

I picked this up from the ESPN article about the game.  It is linked to
their front page, but more because of the taunting of Jason Kidd by the
fans than because of the Celtics.

Kidd finished with 12 points, eight rebounds and five assists in 31
minutes, but the
                 Suns had a tough time against Boston's improved defense
since the resignation of
                 coach Rick Pitino.

                 Boston is 5-4 under interim coach Jim O'Brien and 4-2
in its last six games.

                 "We're surrounding Antoine and Paul with the best
defensive unit that's not in foul
                 trouble and that has served us well," O'Brien said.

http://espn.go.com/nba/2001/20010126/recap/phobos.html

Hey, well, I like reading about Boston's defense giving a team problems
and it being improved.  Rock on!

--
R. Bentz Kirby
bocelts@usit.net