Re: Antoine needs new moves and more finesse

I'd agree with most of this post. However, I definitely don't think Antoine
barrels over the opposing player. If anything he tries to dribble around
his man, and his defender always bumps and hits him. It's not a case of
Shaq's post game which involves using your shoulder to deliver a blow to
the defender and barreling through them. I think Antoine is much more a
finesse post player but gets abused by the defender, usually with no call
from the officials.
Antoine definitely needs a go-to post move though. This is a point that has
been discussed on this list before I believe. If Antoine just had a nice
little jump hook or fade-away, it would make him a lot better in the post.
He has the touch, he just needs to practice the shot. Instead of trying to
go around his man and throw up the one-hand floater or running bank shot,
he could just turn and hook the ball over his opponent. His current moves,
while varied, still result in him getting blocked an awful lot because the
defender can just bump him off balance and then swat his shot right back in
his face. Adding a jump hook, or a Larry-esque fadeaway would do wonders
for his game.