Antoine needs new moves and more finesse

Every team has got toine's post game figured out.  He gets the ball near
the base line, does a few cross-over dribbles, cheaply straight-arms his
defender, spins and tosses the ball up.  The other team just has someone, a
la Mutombo, Ratliff, or some unknown cba scrub, come from the weak side and
BLAM! it's a block party.  It amazes me that our franchise player has never
learned the pump fake.  Toine's post game is ugly and cheap and makes me
reminisce about the days of mcHale and Hakeem in their prime.  Toine just
barrels in like a football player using his arm to clear the defender out.
Every time I see his moves on replay I wonder why the refs don't call that
an offensive foul.