Re: Agree + Walker/Duncan

>"I, for one, don't think the team quit on Pitino.  I think they were
>broken.

> I agree wholeheartedly with what Jim says here!
>Dorine

Broken or quit. It's a combo I'm sure.  The players can't just "quit their
job" and go work somewhere else in their profession like we can.

When a boss I had proved to be too stupid to work for anymore, I quit and
went elsewhere.  The players can't really do that.  Let the XFL be
successful this year and the B-ball players just may have other options in
the future.  (I can't believe the Players Assoc. didn't follow through with
the purchase of the CBA.  For $10 Mil.?  What insurance for the next "lock
out".)

I also don't think Duncan is the player, this year, he could/should be. His
knee injury seems to have really affected him this year.  That's not to
knock the comparison.  If I was starting a team Shaq or Kidd would be my
first choice.  (I may have to rethink the Kidd part now)

<Jim