Fun With 'Toine

"I'm not really worried about my shooting night," Walker said. "There are
always going to be more good ones than bad ones."

Oh, that's a relief.

FGM 352
FGA 863
FG% .408
3PM 90
3PA 244
3P% .369
FTM 136
FTA 191
FT% .712

I guess the "bad ones" are *really* bad.  Like, say, 3-19.

While I'm not quite as thoroughly disgusted with the players as Mark
Berry is, I'm closer to his camp than those who think the team is
turning it around, like the Boston Sports Guy.  BSG wrote a glowing
column about the C's effort of the seven games of the Jim O'Brien era.
While the Celtics played somewhat better than usual, at Mark stated
they've had these types of flashes before.

I gave up on this team when they rolled over against Philly and Chicago
earlier in the season.  Despite Pitino's ineptitude (and I'll agree he
was horrible) any team with an ounce of pride doesn't get steamrolled the
way the C's did in those two games.  Building around 'Toine and Pierce
hasn't even produced a .500 basketball team.  I don't think there's a
chance they'll ever lead the C's to a championship.

Dan