Re: Good win/Bad Post

"I am. . . Anonymous" wrote:

> Hey Cecil,
>
> I have a question for you, man.  Why are you on this
> list?  I mean, you clearly are NOT a Celtics fan. <snip>
>
> I suggest that you take the <snip>
> because your whole outlook is annoying.

You know, there is no need for comments like this.  There are some
folks on this list that are young and need not hear it.  There are
some, like me, that find such language offensive, in bad taste, and
not needed.  Out of respect to others, please do not do this again.

There is a saying that one who wants to take the splinter out of his
neighbor's finger, should take the tree out of his own first.  This
certainly could be applied here.  Before you get around to repairing
Cecil, repair yourself.

Thank you for not posting this type of garbage again.
__
Bentz Kirby
bocelts@usit.net
http://www.public.usit.net/bocelts/