Re: Antoine vs. Kings

> Antoine deserves better than Boston fans.

Amen!

He would have won the game yesterday had the refs called the fouls that
were there. How many times do I have to hear Cedric (or is it Mike
Gormon? I dont know his name) say "Antoine goes drives into the key,
gets violently fouled and the opposition take it away." At least 10
times each game. EVERY other player in the league gets those calls.

I mean, yesterday Gormon was saying that the Kings players were playing
"samurai style basketball" and getting away with it.

If Walker got those calls I guarantee you his field goal perecentage
would go up to .450 to .470. It cost us the game clearly yesterday.

Oh well, I guess we're tanking anyways... *grinz*