Re: Antoine vs. Kings

To all the silly "I told you he is wonderful" comments being made to rebuke
others on this list.

Last night was a wonderful Team game and an outstanding individual game by
Walker last night.

No one questions that he has skills.  But many would like to see him come in
to camp in basketball shape and bring his A game (like last night) for more
then a couple games a year.  Instead of working into shape during the
season.

It's not just the individual match up that should motivate the Captain to
bring his A game.

Walker is a talent.  No one questions that.  When he plays like he did last
night it shows.  Now let him put a season of them together and he'll get
recognized as a talent.

>or the tired excuse that the woman who helped raise Walker is still
hospitalized and in a coma.

Cheap shot Joe.  Show me a quote from anyone on this list that reflects that
statement.

>Walker lives as the NBA poster-child of the uncoachable, selfish, unintelligent
player.

And that's by his "friends" in the NBA.

He has the skills and being released from Pitino may release those skills.
I like the results of the team and the individual players so far.  Walker,
Pierce, Blount, Williams, Brown.  All having better results.  Looking
forward to Herron being back and more time for Moiso.

>Antoine deserves better than Boston fans.

The Boston fans deserve to have Walker work that hard every game.

Boston fans know who is giving 100% and who isn't.  Let others settle for
less.

<Jim