Antoine vs. Kings

So let's hear it everybody. . .It was "selfish" 47. .
.  The 13 assists were "easy. . ."  If it wasn't for
those missed 3-pointers, we could've won the game. .
.He let Webber score 30. . .Maybe now would be the
perfect time to trade him for a real power forward. .
.Maybe the lakers would take him off our hands for
Horace Grant. . .With a real PF, we could unleash
Vitaly on the NBA.

Antoine deserves better than Boston fans.

Goggin in Cincinnati.