Re: Antoine vs. Kings

>From: Jim Hill <jahill@leasingservice.com>
>
>So true.  But I'll match them up knowledge wise to most any other teams
>fans.

This is the myth (whether true or not) that we always hear.  Not
being from Boston, I have, maybe, a certain outside objectivity that
those born in New England might not possess.  I actually think it's
more or less true, but as a friend here in the PNW (I'm just going to
call him the Oregon Blazers Dude), anyway OBD (website forthcoming,
natch) said "Yeah, too knowledgable for their own damn good," and I
think there's something to that.

>All the "fans" at the Fleet Center the last year or so don't count however.
>I'm talking about the real season tix holders not the people there giving
>the tix to because the games have been so painful to watch.

Yeah, I agree.  I'd lump in there "fans" who boo at home games (You
don't boo the home team, folks, you boo the _other_ team -- practice
hard, you'll get it right), people who root to lose (i.e. tankers),
and those who take a certain glee in the misperformances of players
and the team in general.

Regards,

Celticus "Tirdius"