Re: Antoine vs. Kings (sorry)

Thats OK I don't mind direct email.

I believe Boston fans know whats going on with Pierce but are cutting him
some slack due to the bar fight at the beginning of this year.  Plus he's
two years behind Walker.  The fans will get on him next year if it
continues, IMO.

I applaud Walker for playing through injuries and issues at home that would
certainly be valid excuses to miss games in my opinion and I dare say most
Boston fans as well.

But to suggest that this constitutes giving 100% effort all the time is just
wrong.

Not getting back on defense because of arguing with a Ref while the rest of
your team has to play 4 on 5 is not giving 100%.  Whether it's Walker or
Pierce or anyone.

Not being in playing condition at the start of preseason is the definition
of not giving 100%.

All that said, Walker has played much better.  I would not be so quick to
trade him until we see him away from Pitino for a while longer.

Perhaps I should have been clearer in my statement.

Change that to:

Boston fans know who is giving 100% team effort and who isn't.
Let others settle for less.

<Jim