Re: Antoine vs. Kings

Not so "pure and simple".  Anyone who watched this one could equate it to
one of our losses to the Bulls or to the listless performance against the
Heat 10 days ago.  There are experts who think that Sacremento may be the
best team in the league, and we played them to a standoff before a
hostile, sellout crowd.  We didn't lose this game, the Kings won it.
Stoyacovic made two great jump shots down the stretch to seal it and also
played great defense on Pierce all night.

The Cs played with fire and pushed the ball hard all night (at least until
the last 4 minutes of the game.  The effort was so entertaining, that this
jaded Celtic fan stayed up watching until 1 AM.  Tip your hat to the Kings
if you must, but don't denigrate the effort that the Celtics put out
tonight.

It will be ionteresting to see if they have anything left ion the tank for
the Clippers tonight

****dave

	  Dave Wickerham
	  aw623@freenet.buffalo.edu