Re: Antoine vs. Kings

--- You wrote:
This is a pointless debate from both sides as far as I'm concerned. We lost
another game, pure & simple. I don't care if Toine has 50 points and 30
rebounds, we lost the game. Ask Bill Russell or Larry Bird, that's the first
thing they would mention.
--- end of quote ---

OK, I propose to immediately cease all discussion of the team's and its players' play because it's pointless. It all reduces to two values: win or loss, 1 or 0, up or down. Nothing else matters: player development, strategy, tactics, whether they played well and lost by 5 or mailed it in and lost by 35 - all irrelevant. I'll start a proper discussion instead:

We lost. Discuss amongst yourselves. I'm farklempt.