RE: Celts may be able to pluck a plum

Nice topic but acquiring Kobe simply ain't gonna happen.  The Celtics needs
to do what the Lakers did three years ago to acquire Kobe and that is to be
astute and draft time and take the next Kobe or package some quantifiable
talent (i.e. Walker) to move up to get just a chance at the next Kobe (the
Celtics gave up Divac!).

I'm torn somewhat because the Celtics are right in the thick of lottery
spots 7-12 and the more they win the less chance of a top ten pick - Denver,
Phoenix and Utah are likely making the playoffs so the other #1s will likely
not turn out to be as valuable (primarily Denver's) as we fans hoped.
Here's hoping that Jason Williams of Duke will be there when we draft or
Griffin.