Warrior/Heat game

Interesting comments about the Celtic defensive schemes by Cous and Tommy
during the second half. The Pierce hug also brought some interesting
comments. I wish I had taped the game so I could hear it again. Cous brought
out that only 2 of the 29 teams run transistion. That may be true, however,
most teams still run a few breaks during the  game. Remember when we used to
complain that we would pull up for threes during our fast breaks? Now, we
don't even run enough to even to be able to complain out that!...I have never
seen the losing team dribble out the clock at the end of the game like we did
against the Warriors. If that ain't a whole lot of quit, I don't know what
is...I go on about how this team has quit on Pitino but I think it is obvious
if you watch any other team play other than Chicago or Vancouver...I liked it
when Cous was dumbfounded as to why we were doubling Eddie Jones on the
perimeter. Tommy had no answer for him. They both agreed that a lot of teams
are running these complicated defensive schemes and they would rather play
them straight up. These seems like the conclusions that many of us have also
expressed...It was interesting that Pitino played Blount and VP together for
a spot in the second quarter. He also played Carr for extended minutes. These
guys don't look for Carr's offense at all. Either that or he is the fourth or
fifth option. It's too bad that Pitino has waited so long to try something
different....Kenny seems to have gotten his offense together. Pierce also
looks awesome on the offensive end. However, the way the Celts are playing
right now, it looks like they will never win another game. These guys are
nowhere near this bad. But when your heart isn't in it, you can look pretty
terrible...

DJessen33