Beginning of the end?

I hope it is the beginning of the end. Pitino will survive and maybe in
some capacity with the Celts. He won't be broke either. If he doesn't stay
with the organization he will surface somewhere else. He has too much
talent, especially in college ball. He's a great motivator but it doesn't
work in the pros. We need someone that can kick some ass and recognize
talent and develop it. There is a very good draft coming and just mere law
of averages say we should do well in it. Dump Kenny and a lot of other junk
we have and stick with the nucleus of Walker and Pierce. Looking forward to
next season. My prediction of 30 wins not too far off??

Dan