Re: OK...I'm a bigger a-hole than Ricky.

 You are not insensitive my freind, you are reading it just right. All this media apology is basically to blame his failure on the  new generation players who want there quota of shots and don't care to play any defense. Yes and we did get caught into RP rhetoric when we chose this team to win 32 games the basis being with Alonzo hurt the whole of Eastern conference was a collection of crappy teams. The real question here is where is the talent on this team, this is a two player team and if you stop these two this team is stopped. If RP resigns then the task for any new coach who comes in is not how to get rid of Walker or Pierce or both, but how to get rid of roster full of role players. I hope RP moves on ASAP, and it is not important who becomes the next coach of the celtics but who is the present GM. By GM, I don't mean Chris Wallace, but somebody who is a basketball person and has the courage to make moves. IMO we have pieces who could be useful to a team making a run for playoffs but are quite useless here.

                                                             - Mishra

  damekmo@teleport.com wrote:

.
"Lose with pride!" Screw up and smile or get out! That's what pisses me off
the most. It's time for Ricky to actually do something. It's been obvious
for weeks now that this team will never win another game this season.
Mishra and I picked them for 32 wins. My God...were we wrong. (By the way
Mishra, you would've been my assistant coach.) Here's what I want from
Ricky now, and I don't think it's asking too much. He's just wasting time
here. If he's going to cry about it, quit now. Just stop feeling sorry for
yourself weeping in locker rooms and saying things like "I don't know why
they won't do what they're told?" Good God Almighty, they've apparently
never done what they were told. Why start crying about it now? If you
aren't happy about this "new development" then trade their asses. Get them
out of here. Do something! Don't just sit there weeping and complaining.
You wouldn't see Mark, Mishra and me sitting there helpless and weeping.
We'd do the right thing and start making more bad moves. Ricky gets paid to
do things. He's made his fortune by doing the wrong thing over and over
again, but so what? If he's going to start having regrets...quit today. If
not...have a few beers with your staff and start trading these players
away.

Paul M.

Do You Yahoo!?