Pitino

I'm with Mishra on this one, 100%.  Pitino did himself in, and he was destined to fail from day one because of his huge ego and belief that his system was the only way to go.  Because of his success he was his own biggest fan.  In his opinion, he knew more about basketball than anyone, bar none.

Also, I haven't heard one quote by a Celtic player trashing RP.  They've only said subtle things like "we're all talking now in the locker room and at practice instead of only one person talking".  That quote is as close as I can remember but it's essentially right.

Anyway, as far as the Celtics are concerned, Pitino is history and we can concentrate on just the team for a change.
Dorine