Its time for Rick to move on

As a fan of the Celtics since the days of Cowens, Silas and
Havlicek, before tonight's game, I have NEVER passed up the
opportunity to watch the C's play. Living in New York, I especially
enjoy watching the C's and Knicks play. However, after watching
that Hawks game last night and the state of affairs with the team, I
have no more enthusiam for watching the games. To me, this is
even worse than the Marvin Barnes era. I'm not saying that I am no
longer a fan, but I'm no longer able to be the eternal optimist that I
have always been. The season is OVER. I even for the first time
today looked at the standings from the bottom-up to see our lottery
position (I believe 5th).

It is time for Rick to move on. We need a real NBA coach,
preferably a former Celtics. Heinsohn seems to have a lot of ideas
of how the team should play--I'd like to see him chosen as Rick's
replacement for the remainder of the season.

-David