Knicks game

The Celts actually played pretty well through most of the game. They had
there usual problems in the last 8 minutes of the game of scoring a basket.
It was Pierce this time who was forcing shots. I said yesterday that he
should shoot with a man on him anyways but I meant from the free throw line
in, not out... Walker took a smart pill and was 8 for 10 shooting at one
point in the first half. He was showing some nice moves, counters off these
moves and even an upfake that left Camby in the popcorn machine. He continued
his game thinking game in the second half, although he didn't get as many
chances on the box for some reason. The Knicks were really denying Pierce and
Walker the ball and the rest of boys (VP, Anderson, Stith and Williams) to
happy to attempt to take the offensive load. Unfortunately, other than Stith,
they couldn't get it done in the fourth quarter....To be honest, the game was
really lost in the first half. The Celts came out jazzed and we playing
excellent offense and defense. Blount was an energy bunny and got the boys
running the fast break with his jailbreak speed and outlet passes. It was
really nice to see. However, in the second quarter, Pitino decided that a 14
lead means that it is time to get some of the bench sitters  to lose some
pounds and puts in a no-offense lineup of Griffen, Williams, McCarty, VP and
Brown. He sprinkled some Walker and Anderson in there but what a momentum
breaker! The lead was instantly evaporated. You got to think that Pitino
wants the team to do bad so it will get sold and he makes more money because
I don't know who is supposed to shoot the ball other than when Walker or
Anderson was in there. The rest of these guys are purely benchwarmer bobs
with no offensive threat. I guess Pitino thinks they will get there offense
off steals or with great picks. Yes you have to sub put you rotate to you are
keeping in two starters or at least one of the best two players in there at
all times. So I blame this loss on Pitino.... Did I mention that the
designated Pierce relief, Carr, was a DNP?...I have to agree with Tommy that
the refs did suck on this game. That nocall on Stith in the lane with 3
minutes left was blatant....

DJessen33