Re: next year's roster and the trade deadline

The question is will we be able to sign 3 first rounders ? As you mentioned
EW is not going anywhere so expect the 4 free agents to be gone unless we
can make a multiplayer trade that includes some draft picks.

A new rumor has it that with a high tech arena already in place and a good
sized market, Anaheim could be where the Grizzlies land if they can work out
the deals with Disney and the Ducks who have a bunch of <marketing rights.
Hell the Clippers played there and drew 15,000 a game when they were drawing
8,000 in LA.

Could they desire  a new start and could we get Bibby or Rahim in a package
for Anderson Battie and some picks?

Minnesota also needs picks, but I am not sure they would want to give up
anything we want.

Miami, Houston, New York & Utah are getting old.

If we move the picks we need proven veterans not any journeymen.

I think VP and Battie can help a team as a backup.