Re: [bostonceltics] Oh yeah, oh yeah

I can't agree with you on this one, Bob.  Its true that the 'Blazers were
taking it easy in the 1st half, but they were playing playoff level
basketball on the defensive end in the 2nd half.  For the most part, the
Celtics matched the defensive intensity and that was the reason they hung
in.

It may not last, but there's no reason to consider this a tainted win.