Re: Oh boy

Well, you're right Bentz, it is pretty negative. It was late, and it was a
frustrating end to the game, made worse by the fact that I had stayed up to
see it.

I guess I just wanted to beat the boo-birds to the punch, but it seems they
all stayed away to make me look foolish. Oh well.

I was just really disturbed by this collapse when they've been doing so
well. I am so hoping that their recent good play is for real, and not just a
temporary reaction to Pitino's leaving.

But, at least in my mind, it speaks volumes about their concentration/desire
to have a 12 point lead, with 4 minutes to go, on a team like the Grizzlies,
only to let it slip away. I understand the points made earlier today about
Rahim and Bibby not being chopped liver... but the C's had it in hand!

Believe me, I am hoping that they'll bounce back and really take it to the
Sonics. And, fool that I am, I'll probably be watching... complaining in one
breath and cheering in the next.

Rich D.

P.S. This venting thing is very therapeutic! ;-) Thanks for putting up with
it, all.