Re: Oh boy

Kind of a negative attiude there Rich.  You don't mean to imply that some people
only post when they get to say something negative do you?  hhhhmmmmm, could be.
Well, I didn't see the game, but I will go look at the box score.

Ouch.  That does hurt though, losing to the Grizzlies.  Man.  Well, a young team
will build you up just to let  you down.  I hope that it was a blip and they
will return to their positive play of late.  It has been fun "watching" them
recently.  From the write up, it looks like we couldn't stop Bibby in the 4th
Quarter as he got 11 of his 25 then.  I hate to see them lose a game that they
led by 12 in the 4th in, but that will happen when you are young and do not have
a true point guard or center.

Rebounds, we lost 49 to 30.  Assists about even, but they got 2 more, 23 - 21.
We shot great at the free throw line, 17 of 19, but probably lost it there as
they shot 23 of 31.  And they made 6 threes to our 11.

Tough loss, I hope they bounce back.

--
R. Bentz Kirby
bocelts@usit.net