Re: thoughts on Grizzlies loss

As has been reported earlier, no, not all of Pierce's fouls were legit. But
they couldn't have left our go-to guy in the game, could they? He might've
gotten to the foul line and assured a win against a team in dire need of
some positive news. But maybe that's just the paranoid conspiracy theorist
inside me.

Rich D.

"Celtics IGTC POST" <celtics@igtc.com>