RE: thoughts on Grizzlies loss

It was amazing to see how we couldn't buy a bucket at the end there.  And
then of course they would run with the rebound... there were so many close
things in this one - the bad calls, the missed layups, the ridiculous
contested threes.  Had the Celts just executed or the Refs been a little
less biased we surely would have won.  Here's my advice for winning against