Re: thoughts on Grizzlies loss

Pierce's fouls were not all legit. I recall one in
particular. The ball was loose and Shareef pretty much
hooked Pierce's arm so he couldn't get to the ball,
Paul shrugged his arm forcefully to shake it loose,
and they called the foul on him.

The refs were atrocious. The critical jump
ball...Bibby hooked Stith so HE couldn't get to the
ball, and they ended up calling the foul on Stith.
There was a blocking foul called on V that was the
most obvious charge I had ever seen in my life. Eric
took the ball to the hole with about a minute left,
got bumped as he took shot, which surely affected it,
and there was no call.

Just terrible.