RE: latest win streak

They may indeed be playing over their head but prediction that they will
lose back to back against the Bulls and the Hawks?!  I assume you went to
the extreme the other way just to prove a point.  I'll bet you $100 that the
Celtics do better than 9-24.  Are you in or do you just like to post
outrageous predictions (ironic because outrageous predictions were the
supposed reason for your post and then you type in 9-24!)?

I hope you take my bet because it will be something the list can watch with
interest the rest of the year.