2nd half prediction

My prediction: 17-16 and that probably misses the 8th spot by a game or two.
Maybe not though.  Indiana does have a more favorable schedule so it could
swing on an injury on the Pacers,Magic,or Hornets.

No, I won't bet $100 on 17-16 but I think this is achievable.  Anything
above that is gravy and would still show marked improvement over last year
yet little opportunity to draft top-5 unless we package all the picks for
someone in the top-5 that is looking to clear cap room.