Re: Pitino Moves

Mishra stated

(**) Let's see Griffin is a no show, Carr and Palacio are good bench players but our bench gets consistently out-scored by the oponent. I would be lot more confident with Mercer as the 6th man..sometimes heart is not enough. We need talent.
Would he be a good sixth man,  of course. But do you really think Ron Mercer would be satisfied with playing second fiddle to Paul Pierce the guy that made him expendable ? Even at $10M a year I would doubt it.

I really think you overrate his value. He has really helped the Bulls move to a higher level ! Talent can hurt if the chemistry is not there. Unfortunately this is much too common today's NBA.

I heard the All-star game has the lowest rating in 30 years.