Hey there...

   4)  Why did Kenny Anderson play a minute?  He's worse
   than useless at this point, although I will say that
   he didn't get burned by Sam Cassell as much as I
   thought he did.  But amazingly, Jim O'Brien is subbing

Wow your a confirmed Kenny hater.....Milt seems a good pick up..
Pitino and his guy there Papile or whatever can really find em if you ask me,
but Kenny seems to bring some skills that Milt doesn't.  So it makes
sense to mix those two in.

Kenny can still play..his ankle is busted, and he isn't in as good shape
physically as he should be IMHO. He isn't quite his normal self..

That being said..he can play.
Ya know why? The players like him. Forget broadcasters, writers or even fans
the players practice and play with each other each day and they know who can
and
can't play.

I heard Toine in an interview. He is excited that Kenny can come around and
get over his injuries (and probably get in shape though he didnt say that).
Toine also
like Mark Blount...quite a bit.

Now about trading Kenny:
Bad idea..ya wont get anything for him. He isn't playing well right now, so
why
not wait till he plays a bit better.

One question about Kenny?
What exactly did we give up to get him? Just Billups right?
While the Potapenko trade was bad, it was probably the drafting of Billups
that was a mistake.

Pete