We gave up Billups & Dee and some others and I don't feel drafting Billups was a mistake except that Pitino was too impatient and gave up on Chauncy way too early. Billups on this current team with Walker at point forward would be excellent, he could defend most point guards. If you look up the Boston vs Philly or Boston vs Timberwolves stats, at the time he was here..neither Iverson or Marbury had good games against him. - Mishra

  GuyClinch@AOL.com wrote:

One question about Kenny?
What exactly did we give up to get him? Just Billups right?
While the Potapenko trade was bad, it was probably the drafting of Billups
that was a mistake.

Pete

Do You Yahoo!?
- Get personalized email addresses from Yahoo! Mail Personal Address - only $35 a year!