Re: No All Star Participants

----- Original Message -----
From: <Douglas342@AOL.com>

> But I have some other ideas for all-star weekend.  How about a rookie
jewelry
> contest?  Some player had something like $100,000 worth of jewelry stolen
at
> an arena?  And the NBA tattoo contest?  How about Shaq vs Iverson in a
> rap-off?  The possibilities are endless.

JR Rider vs. Kareem in a spliff rolling contest. Judged by Cliff Robinson?

Shawn Bradley vs. Gheorghe Murasan in an ugly giant freak contest. Judged by
Manute Bol?

Latrell Spreewell vs. Gary Payton in a coach-choking vs. dumbbell throwing
death match?

Shawn Kemp vs. Oliver Miller in a donut eating contest?

John Calipari vs. Rick Pitino in a decibel contest?

Shawn Kemp vs. Larry Johnson in an I can't use a condom contest?

Ok....I'll quit while I'm behind

Simon
Ulcerate - dark alternative/industrial music to conspire and inspire
http://mp3.com/ulcerate -streaming & downloadable audio