Re: Thoughts on Our Great Win vs. The Bucks

Title: Re: Thoughts on Our Great Win vs. The Bucks
on 2/7/01 10:47 PM, Josh Ozersky at josh_ozersky@yahoo.com wrote:

4)  Why did Kenny Anderson play a minute?  He's worse
than useless at this point, although I will say that
he didn't get burned by Sam Cassell as much as I
thought he did.  But amazingly, Jim O'Brien is subbing
him in for Milt Palacio for OFFENSE.
  I saw the whole game. Cassel had his way with Palacio, couldn't get much against Anderson.                                Kenny did push the ball quite a bit. There is still no one on the team who can handle the ball like Kenny. His shots are not falling now and he doesn't know where his game fits it with Walker running much of the offense, but he still was valuable and did make a few very good passes for easy buckets.
  It's obvious he's limping. Here's a guy who's playing hurt, while Brownout is collecting his check on his ass. Remember, Kenny played through the groin pull last season. It's too soon to play taps. Give him a few more weeks before the post mortems.
JB
--

Unchain My Heart!